Abatec currently has an opportunity for a Groundworks Working Foreman, to join a reputable company on a freelance basis. Our client can offer an immediate start to an experienced Working Foreman on a project near Stow on the Wold. Assisting a Site Manager, you will be responsible for supervising direct and subcontract labour as well as being ‘hands on’.
As Working Foreman you will:
- Report into the Site Manager on a daily basis
- Promote a safe working environment, ensuring health & safety guidelines are met.
- Be responsible for supervising direct and subcontract labour, ensuring work programmes and quality standards are met.
- Be ‘hands-on’, assisting groundworkers with foundations, kerbs, drainage etc.
Our client requires a Working Foreman with:
- Experience of working for a Groundworks subcontractor.
- Valid SSSTS certificate.
- CPCS plant tickets (desirable).
- Recent work references.
- Up to 2 month duration, with a possibility of further works
- £16 - £19 p/hour
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Kelly Evans on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 128755. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.