Groundworks Working Foreman required for a start in Castle Cary. Abatec are assisting an established Groundworks contractor with the recruitment of a freelance Working Foreman. The successful contractor will have experience of managing up to 10 site operatives, responsible for drainage, concreting, foundations, services etc.
As Working Foreman you will:
- Ensure that all site operatives are working in a safe manner.
- Be responsible for maintaining work programmes.
- Report into the Site Manager on site progress, design issues, health & safety, requests for material/plant etc.
Our client requires a Working Foreman with:
- Groundworks experience, including drainage, concreting, foundations etc.
- Proven experience of managing site operatives.
- A good understanding of construction health & safety standards.
- CSCS card.
- SSSTS and First Aid (ideal but not essential).
- £17.00-£19.00 per hour (LTD/UTR)
- 3-4 month duration
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Kelly Evans on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 129140. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.