An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Welder/Fabricator to work within an Engineering company in Bridgwater.
As a Welder/Fabricator you will:
- Work with various hand and power tools
- Read and follow technical/engineering drawings
- Work in an engineering/fabrication environment
- Be responsible for drilling, machining, cutting, joining, fabricating, welding and sawing
- Follow all health and safety guidelines
Our client requires a Welder/Fabricator with:
- Experience of working in a Welding, Fabrication or Engineering environment
- The ability to use hand tools, power tools and machinery
- The ability to read and follow technical/engineering drawings
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Progression and development within the business
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Ryan Anderson on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 129308. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.