Abatec are currently looking for a Warehouse Manager for a busy manufacturing company based in Clevedon.
The general overview of your responsibilities will be to manage the operation of the Warehouse, Service and Delivery Functions.
As Warehouse Manager you will:
- Be responsible for running the warehouse in a safe and effective manner
- Lead and develop the team in order to maintain high customer service levels
- Review practices and procedures
- Oversee the organisation of schedules to ensure that the teams workload is effectively prioritised
- Take a hands-on approach when required
- Ensure that all stock movements to and from the warehouse are accurately recorded and all stock used is correctly invoiced.
- Ensure that effective communications are maintained through regular team meetings and briefing
Our client requires a Warehouse Manager with:
- Previous experience working in a warehouse/manufacturing environment
- Experience of stock control in a fast-moving environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience of managing a team of service technicians & delivery contractors
- A fork lift truck licence is desirable but not essential
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Ryan Anderson on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 128015. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.