We are delighted to be working with a well-respected Financial Services firm based in Bristol, our client is looking to recruit a Treasury Administrator. This role is very varied and will deal with management of direct debits and reconciliations of bank accounts.
This is an excellent opportunity to further develop your banking and finance skills in a fast-paced environment. You will be given support and guidance to enable you to continue to develop your skill set and career.
As a Treasury Administrator, you will be responsible for supporting the whole business with handling of bank accounts.
- Ensuring client banking arrangements comply with HMRC regulations
- Opening client bank accounts
- Preparing electron remittances
- Assisting with daily banking reconciliations
- Providing support for the administration of the client base
- Ensuring all receipts are matched
- Direct debit reconciliations
- Daily payment authorisations
- Completing HMRC monthly and annual required
- Producing daily reports
Our client requires a Treasury Administrator who has worked within an office environment and dealt with daily administration, you will have excellent attention to detail and strong communication skills. You will be able to work under pressure and to strict guidelines.
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact our finance team on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 128562. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.