Abatec have an exciting new role for a final test engineer to join a leading manufacturing company based in Clevedon, near Bristol and the M5 corridor, specialising in Vacuum and exhaust management systems to the semi-conductor industry.
As Test Technician you will:
- Ensure safe and correct testing of gas abatement products
- Be responsible for Leak/ Decay testing on gas, fuel and liquid lines
- Work from Electrical Schematics Diagrams and P&ID
- Fault-find using schematics and mechanical engineering drawings
- Complete final test, build and calibration of machines prior to final dispatch
Our client requires a Test Technician with:
- A good level of fault-finding skills
- The ability to use basic test equipment - DMM and Current meters
- Electrical bias with basic mechanical knowledge
- Understanding of pneumatics and pumps
- Electrical qualifications and PAT testing would be an Advantage
- Overtime Available
- Free Parking
- £15.36 per hour
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Harry Hornigold on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 129242. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.