Abatec are currently seeking an experienced Test Technician for a successful global manufacturing company based in Chippenham. As a Test Technician your duties will involve the inspection and testing of mechanically wired and soldered assemblies and PCB's using various inspection and test equipment.
As a Test Technician you will:
- Complete the visual inspection and testing of printed circuit boards, components and soldered joints
- Read and follow instructions
- Use hand tools
- Complete quality forms and defect reports
Our client requires a Test Technician with:
- The ability to be able to read electrical schematics and engineering drawings
- Previous quality, visual or electronic inspection or testing experience
- Good attention to detail
- Good knowledge and experience of soldering
Salary and benefits include:
- Long-term position
- 37 hours per week
- Attractive overtime rates
- Free on-site parking
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Harry Hornigold on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 129735. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.