Abatec are currently working with an award winning main contractor within the new build housing sector. Our client's outlook is to become the UK’s leading residential developer, creating value and delivering quality housing across the South West. We are currently recruiting for an experienced Technical Manager to join an office based team in Bristol on a permanent basis.
As a Senior Technical Manager you will;
- Provide engineering and architectural support as well as technical guidance for regional site based operations
- Manage and co-ordinate various survey and report commissions, including topographical surveys, site investigation reports and advise on development constraints
- Be responsible for the commissioning, co-ordination and checking of specialist supplier designs and integrate their requirements into the working drawings packages
- Work with the project team to ensure the most desired and economical decisions are made and implemented into the design
Our client is looking for someone with;
- A good technical understanding and knowledge of house building
- A strong administration and document management background
- Project management abilities with knowledge of Microsoft Project systems
- Relevant industry qualification
Salary: £50,000 – 56,000 Per Annum
- £5,200 Vehicle allowance or company car
- Private Healthcare
- Additional benefits
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Alex Young on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 127398. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.