Abatec are currently recruiting for a Technical Coordinator, to join our client, a well-known, successful property developer who build over 4,000, high quality, family homes a year throughout England & Wales. The Technical Coordinator will be based out of the Exeter office and allocated specific projects to run, following grant of planning approval. They will then coordinate the production of working drawings and associated information to enable the site to move to the construction and sales phases. This will encompass site evaluation, architectural/engineering design and solutions to any technical problems encountered.
As a Technical Coordinator you will:
- Coordinate the production & review of layouts and working drawings.
- Provide technical support and information to Construction, Commercial and Sales departments and maintain good communications to ensure the required level of service is maintained.
- Assist the Technical Project Manager in the appointment of consultants.
- Coordinate the submission of Building Regulation Applications and procure other statutory approvals e.g. Section 104 and Section 38 Agreements.
- Procure the adoption of roads, sewers and public open spaces.
- Procure new utilities supplies.
- Assist in the production of pre-tender health & safety plans.
- Comply with responsibilities as laid down in the Group’s Health, Safety & Environment Policy.
- Implement new ideas and methods and continue to seek ways of both improving the company’s performance and reputation.
- Procure and review information from external consultants, suppliers and manufacturers which supplement the working drawing packages.
Our client requires a Technical Coordinator with:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Excellent AutoCad skills/experience.
- A strong administration and document management background.
- Experience of technical aspects of house building / building regulations.
- An understanding of planning legislation.
Salary and benefits include:
- Salary up to £35,000 DOE
- Company car allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Hayley Fisher on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 129570. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.