Abatec are working with a regional specialist construction and civil engineering company with a strong presence over the past fifty years, to recruit a Sub Agent to join their management team on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate for this role will have progressed or will be looking to take a step up from site engineer to sub agent.
Based in the South West this role will work on a variety of civil engineering and construction projects ranging in value from £1m – to £5m+ taking responsibility for the successful delivery from inception through to completion.
Responsibilities for the Sub Agent include :
- Reporting to a Site Agent or a Project Manager – taking managerial control of smaller projects
- Procurement / ordering of materials
- Quality Control of the works / Health and Safety
- Production of weekly rolling programmes
- Providing support to site engineers
- Management of site activities
- Progress reporting
Skills / experience for the Sub Agent include :
- Degree / HND in Civil Engineering
- Ideally you will have progressed or will be looking to take a step up from site engineer to sub agent
- Good IT skills required including MS Office packages
- Experience of managing civil engineering projects with a main contractor with experience in - highways, bridges, infrastructure, environmental, frameworks and special works
- CSCS Card (Black / Platinum)
- First Aid
Benefits for the Sub Agent include :
- Competitive salary up to £45k depending on experience
- Company car / car allowance
- Generous pension
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Danny Wheeler on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 127994. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.