Our client is a highly reputable and well established Groundworks company, partnering some of the region's most recognised main contractors on commercial and industrial build projects. Abatec are assisting with the recruitment of a Site Manager on a permanent basis, to take responsibility of managing our clients 'small works' groundworks packages in and around Bristol.
This opportunity will give the successful candidate a secure working environment, with the scope for career progression.
As Small Works Site Manager you will:
- Be responsible for managing multiple small value groundwork packages on commercial and industrial build projects.
- Assist with pricing of work and attend pre-start meetings.
- Be required to resource labour, programme works and take responsibility of schemes from start to finish.
- Complete RAMS, issue work permits, conduct site inductions and toolbox talks.
- Work closely with a Quantity Surveyor to ensure that costs remain in-line with budgets.
- Manage direct labour and subcontractors on a daily basis, making certain that programme deadlines are met.
Our client requires a Site Manager with:
- Experience of working for a groundworks contractor.
- The ability to manage several small groundworks schemes simultaneously.
- Commercial awareness and experience of building long term relations with clients.
- Valid SMSTS, First Aid and CSCS (Supervisor/Manager) card.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Salary £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
- Company vehicle
- Holiday entitlement, sick pay, pension scheme etc
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Kelly Evans on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 127337. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.