Abatec is recruiting for Site Managers on a freelance basis, to oversee waste-water schemes across the region. Our client requires applicants to have strong operational skills, managing schemes from pre-start through to hand over. The successful post-holder will have a background in civil engineering and ideally will have experience with M&E installations.
As a Site Manager you will:
- Ensure that works are carried out in a safe manner and to industry legislation and regulations.
- Be responsible for delivering projects to our client’s productivity.
- Carry out pre-start checks and ensure that all permits are in place before starting work.
- Have regular contact with Contracts Manager, reporting issues relating to costs, programmes, health & safety etc.
Our client requires a Site Manager with:
- Proven experience of working on waste-water projects; pump stations, p-removal etc.
- A solid understanding of health and safety regulations and legislation.
- Excellent communication skills and experience of managing operatives and contractors on site.
- The ability to work to tight programmes.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- A full UK driving licence.
- A good understanding of MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
Salary and benefits include:
- £300 - £350 LTD per day (PAYE option available)
- 6-12 months experience
- Various locations available across Bristol, Somerset, Wiltshire and Gloucestershire
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Kelly Evans on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 129679. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.