Our client is a prestigious, NHBC award winning housing developer with a lucrative pipeline of work planned for the coming years. They are looking for a Site Manager within the new build housing sector, this will be based in the Cheltenham area on a permanent basis. Our client prides themselves on providing the highest standard of design and construction, with an emphasis on site Health & Safety.
As a Site Manager you will:
- Comply with the companies build policy and procedures.
- Supervise and co-ordinate staff, sub-contractors, material suppliers and utility providers to ensure an efficient method of building.
- Ensure that production targets are met whilst achieving the highest quality of product and ensuring costs are kept within budget.
- Directly liaise with sales, technical and commercial departments ensuring that up to date records of all site activities are retained.
- Lead, motivate, communicate with, develop, appraise and performance manage staff to ensure they are fully motivated to achieve best performance to meet the company’s needs.
- Ensure best practise to high standards of health, safety, environmental and quality within the site operations under your control, and to deliver a safe project for the client on behalf of the company and the team.
Our client is looking for someone with:
- Experience within the house building industry.
- Good management skills and a track record of delivering good results.
- Knowledge of Building Regulations, NHBC and Health and Safety requirements.
- Industry related business qualifications.
- Minimum of 5 Years in the new build housing sector.
- Company car/car allowance
- Healthcare scheme
- Contributory pension
- Plus additional benefits
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Alex Young on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 127373. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.