Abatec are currently recruiting for a Site Manager to support the current Project Manager with the £2.4m refurbishment of 3 blocks of flats at Bradford Park in Bath. The works include over cladding, roofing and kitchens/bathrooms. This position would suit an individual already working as a Site Manager on refurbishment/social housing works or an aspiring Assistant Site Manager, looking to take that on that extra responsibility by stepping in, to a site management role.
As a Site Manager, you will:
- Induct, co-ordinate and monitor all team, trades and sub-contractor activities.
- Deliver programme on time, within budget to specified quality standards and client requirements.
- Promote high performance, health & safety and quality standards across site.
- Ensure the health & safety of all staff, sub-contractors, visitors and the public.
- Manage the programme in line with contract, health & safety procedures, design and client requirements.
- Conduct quality checks for all allocated activities.
- Manage client expectations and report against customer specific measures.
- Successfully delivery against project KPIs (CCS, H&S, CSAT etc).
Our client requires a Site Manager with:
- First Aid (4 day)
- Contract knowledge & reporting
- A good understanding of construction methods and technology
- A proven, proactive knowledge of the management of health, safety and environment
- Salary circa £40,000 per annum plus package
- Company car or car allowance
- 25 days holiday (pro-rata), with bank holidays on top
- Private medical healthcare
- 3 x annual salary life assurance
- Access to the pension scheme (5% contributory, matched)
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Hayley Fisher on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 129644. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.