Abatec are currently recruiting for a Site Manager to join our client, a family run construction company on a residential development in South Bristol. The scheme consists of 30 flats over four storeys on a particularly tight site. Experience of flatted development would be a significant attraction. Our client, who are based in Gloucestershire, also have further secured projects for 2020, within the Bristol region therefore, they can offer continuity of local work, for the successful candidate.
As a Site Manager you will:
- Take the lead on promoting and ensuring a safe site, working practices and delivering toolbox talks.
- Be focused on achieving the highest levels of quality, always aiming for right first time and show a commitment to on time and on cost delivery.
- Have experience of managing sub-contractors on site to work safely and effectively.
- Coordinate the trades and subcontractors on site for the project, from pre-commencement through to our daily consultation meetings and managing their performance.
- Ensure all relevant health & safety documentation is displayed on site, in line with company procedures.
- Ensure full use of the company ‘Quality Assurance’ procedure to develop, monitor and sign off the quality of finished works on site.
Our client requires a Site Manager with:
- Excellent understanding of the residential market and have experience in delivering projects in excess of £3million in value.
- Thorough knowledge of health & safety including CDM regulations awareness.
- Experience of construction quality assurance processes & systems.
- Effective influencing and negotiating skills.
- The ability to meet deadlines and work calmly under pressure.
- The ability to motivate and organise others toward a team goal with strong interpersonal skills and a natural leadership style.
Salary and benefits include:
- Salary circa £45,000 - £50,000 per annum DOE
- Company car or car allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Hayley Fisher on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 129552. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.