Experienced Site Manager required on a freelance basis. Abatec are assisting a regional contractor with the recruitment of a water sector Site Manager to manage a £2M construction/upgrade project near Weymouth. My client can offer a duration to May 2020 and potentially beyond this. If you are an experienced Site Manager within the water sector, then please apply now.
As Site Manager you will:
- Be based on site and assist in the successful and timely delivery of a £2M upgrade, keeping health and safety and budget constraints at the forefront of your mind.
- Prepare construction phase H&S plan and submit to CDM co-ordinator to ensure legislation is complied with.
- Prepare construction quality plans to achieve clear lines of responsibility.
- Prepare monthly progress reports.
Our client is looking for a Site Manager with:
- Proven experience working on site in a civil engineering environment.
- The ability to adapt to a changing environment.
- The ability to communicate with a range of different people including; general foremen, operatives, quantity surveyors, contracts manager, designers, sub-contractors and members of the public among others.
- Relevant industry tickets (CSCS, SMSTS, First Aid, Appointed Person, EUSR Water Card)
- £300/£350 per day (LTD)
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Kelly Evans on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 129459. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.