Abatec are currently recruiting for a Site Manager to join our client, an award-winning, regional contractor within the South West who have a secured pipeline of works for 2019/20, with additional tenders in progress. Initially, the successful candidate will be working on a £2.4m extensions & refurbishment of a youth detention facility in Bristol with future projects secured throughout the South West ranging in value up to around £10m, within a variety of sectors including; Education, Health, Commercial & Industrial and Residential.
As a Site Manager you will:
- Comply with the company’s build policy and procedures.
- Supervise and co-ordinate staff, sub-contractors, material suppliers and utility providers to ensure an efficient method of building.
- Ensure that production targets are met whilst achieving the highest quality of product and ensuring costs are kept within budget.
- Directly liaise with sales, technical and commercial departments ensuring that up to date records of all site activities are retained.
- Lead, motivate, communicate with, develop, appraise and performance manage staff to ensure they are fully motivated to achieve best performance to meet the company’s needs.
- Ensure best practise to high standards of health, safety, environmental and quality within the site operations under your control, and to deliver a safe project for the client on behalf of the company and the team.
Our client is looking for a Site Manager with:
- Well rounded experience working on a variety of construction projects.
- Good management skills and a track record of delivering good results.
- SMSTS, CSCS, First Aid tickets.
- Industry related business qualifications.
- £45,000 - £50,000 per annum plus package
- Company car or car allowance
- Fuel card
- Contributory Pension Scheme
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Hayley Fisher on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 128965. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.