Abatec are pleased to be recruiting for a Site manager on behalf of our client; a successful and award winning housing developer established for over 40 years in the UK. This role will be based in South Wales, on a permanent basis.
Our client has been awarded five stars in a recent customer satisfaction survey, so it is imperative that a brilliant quality of build and pride in your work comes across in your day to day work out on site.
As Site Manager you will:
- Lead and motivate the on site team to achieve best possible performance
- Adhere to the cost and build schedule, to ensure site is delivered on or ahead of schedule and within budget
- Liaise with other necessary departments, including; technical, sales and commercial where required
- Comply with company health and safety procedures at all time when on site
- Communicate and direct sub-contractors
- Maintain company systems with all required information
Our client requires a Site Manager with:
- Experience within the residential house building industry
- Strong management skills and a track record of delivering good results
- Thorough understanding of LABC and NHBC regulations
- First Aid
- Driving License
- Industry related business qualifications
- Competitive starting salary
- Car/Car Allowance
- Contributory Pension
- 25 days annual leave
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Laura Fineran on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 128957. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.