Abatec are working in partnership with a successful multi-discipline Civil and MEICA engineering company who are based in the South West.
The company is a multi-disciplinary engineering and construction company working in the water and wastewater industry and are able to deliver the full MEICA design, project management, site installation, testing and commissioning for all aspects of the mechanical and electrical installation, as a result of 4 fremeworks for Wessex Water, which include delivering civil engineering projects, they are looking for a Site Manager/Project Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
The client is open to candidates taking the next step up into a Project Management or someone who has already worked within that capacity in the Civil Engineering Industry.
A busy portfolio of projects across the South West and Dorset, means there is a vacancy looking for an Site/Project Manager with experience of working in the Utilities Sector to manage an up and coming Water Treatment project due to start in December, and then various projects to follow on.
If you are looking for a new role to start in the new year and you would like to join a growing business, please get in touch for more information.
As Site Manager / Project Manager you will:
- Be responsible for delivering a Civil Engineering project to cost and programme.
- Manage direct labour and subcontractors, ensuring quality and health & safety standards are met.
- Be required to complete/amend Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
- Liaise regularly with senior management, engineers and clients on technical and design issues.
Our client requires a Site/Project Manager with:
- Experience of working in the Water industry.
- Knowledge of M&E installations, i.e. pumping stations.
- Proven history of delivering projects on time and to budget.
24 days + Bank Holidays
Salary - £30 to £55,000
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Lisa McNulty on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 128637. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.