Abatec are proud to be working with one of the regions busiest groundworks subcontractors. We are assisting with the recruitment of a Site Engineer to set-out on a large new housing development in Shepton Mallet, Somerset.
As Site Engineer you will:
- Be required to carry out specific tasks assigned by the Site Manager and to comply with our clients health, safety and environment polices, standards and procedures
- Establish co-ordinates and provide levels for drainage, foundations, utilities, kerbs and associated infrastructure using robotic total stations
- Have confidence in liaising with other engineering, support and construction disciplines
- Be expected to meet and exceed project delivery targets and requirements
Our client is looking for someone with:
- A degree level qualification in a Civil Engineering and vocational training in Engineering
- An understanding of engineering principles
- A good technical knowledge of construction techniques and best practices
- A relevant CSCS card
- Knowledge of robotic total stations and AutoCAD
- £230 - £270 per day (dependent on the supply of kit)
- 12 month duration of work
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Kelly Evans on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 127681. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.