Abatec are recruiting for freelance Site Engineers to work with a well-established contractor on a major highways scheme in Surrey. The successful contractors will report into a Senior Engineer and be responsible for setting out drainage.
My client can offer work Monday to Sunday and over the Christmas period (not bank holidays) and will supply GPS and robotic total stations.
If you have previous experience of setting out and happy to work on a live highways scheme, then please click ‘apply now’.
As a Site Engineer you will:
- Have a good understanding of engineering drawings.
- Complete all setting-out associated to the civils package.
- Raise technical queries on design issues.
- Keep up to date Quality Assurance records.
Our client requires a Site Engineer with:
- Experience of setting-out ideally on highways projects
- A good understanding of AutoCAD.
- Experience of setting-out using Leica/Trimble robotic total stations and GPS
- Excellent communication skills.
Salary and benefits include:
- £27.00 p/hour LTD (PAYE option available).
- Working hours 7am – 5pm, weekends available (flat rate).
- Work available over Christmas (enhanced rate).
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Kelly Evans on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 129568. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.