Abatec are currently recruiting for a freelance Site Engineer in Bristol. My client is a reputable Groundworks subcontractor working within the new housing sector. The ideal candidate will have previously set-out roads, drainage, foundations etc on new housing developments and be fully conversant with the use of robotic total stations.
As a Site Engineer you will:
- Set-out infrastructure/roads, 278 works, deep drainage, foundations and general groundworks.
- Read and interpret drawings for layouts, materials measure etc.
- Plan works in an efficient manner to ensure programme targets are achieved
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest health and safety standards
Our client requires a Site Engineer with:
- Experience in setting-out from drawings, site surveys and as-built drawings
- Engineering degree/diploma.
- Good interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
- An ability to work as part of a team
Salary and benefits include:
- £260-£290 per day
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact David Hughes on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 129403. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.