Abatec are working with a Tier 1 contractor to recruit a freelance Site Engineer on a project in Devon. The ideal contractor will have previous experience of setting out formwork and reinforced concrete. Our client can offer a contract duration of 4 months.
As Site Engineer you will:
- Undertake surveying and setting out of civil engineering works.
- Ensure quality control requirements are met and recorded in accordance with specification.
- Operate and promote a high standard of health, safety and environment.
- Liaise and attend regular meetings with the Site Agent/Project Manager to update on progress of works.
- Read and understand construction and other drawings, specifications and other technical information.
Our client requires a Site Engineer who:
- Is educated to degree level or equivalent (BEng or MEng in Civil Engineering is desirable).
- Has experience of working within the civil engineering industry for a main contractor (essential).
- Has sound knowledge of construction methods, health and safety, and legal regulations.
- Can work to work to tight deadlines and consistently deliver safe and efficient projects on time.
- Has a strong attention to detail.
- Has full UK driving licence.
- Has valid CSCS card.
- £260 - £280 per day (LTD)
- 4-month duration
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Kelly Evans on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 129243. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.