Abatec is pleased to be working with one of the most reputable civil engineering contractors in the West/South West region to recruit a well-rounded, freelance Site Engineer. The successful candidate will be working on a project which is programmed to last over 12 months and will consist of water bias elements such as RC works, pumping stations and pipelines. This is an interesting, local project which is programmed to last over 12 months.
As Site Engineer you will:
- Be required to set out on site
- Be required to deal with quality assurance /quality control
- Be able to understand paperwork including risk assessments, method statements and required health and safety documentation
- Be able to work closely with an Agent/Project Manager to deliver the project on time and in budget
Our client is looking for someone:
- Who has experience with robotic equipment
- With experience working on civil engineering projects
- With strong communication skills
- Experience in the construction of pumping stations, pipelines and RC works would be an advantage
- £250 to £300 per day (dependent on experience)
- Long term contract
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Ben Knight on 01934 635 025. The reference for this vacancy is 129153. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.