Abatec is pleased to be working with a multi-faceted civil engineering main contractor to recruit a Site Engineer. The successful candidate will work on a major project in the Plymouth area which is set to run for 12 months + and consists of various elements. This is a unique scheme which is considered to be landmark for the region
As Site Engineer you will:
- Be required to set out on site
- Be required to deal with quality assurance /quality control
- Be able to understand paperwork including risk assessments, method statements and required health and safety documentation
- Be able to work closely with an Agent/Project Manager to deliver the project on time and in budget
Our client is looking for someone:
- Who has experience with robotic equipment
- With experience working on civil engineering projects
- With strong communication skills
- Experience with on or offshore civil engineering schemes would be an advantage but by no means essential.
- £280 to £330 per day (dependent on experience)
- Long term contract
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Ben Knight on 01934 635 025. The reference for this vacancy is 129149. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.