Abatec's client is a reputable Groundworks company, with long standing contracts with several national house builders. Due to planned and sustainable growth, they are recruiting for an experienced Site Engineer on a permanent (or direct subcontract) basis. The successful applicant will be required to set out on 2-4 schemes across Oxfordshire.
As Site Engineer you will:
- Set-out infrastructure/roads, 278 works, deep drainage, foundations and general groundworks.
- Read and interpret drawings for layouts, materials measure etc.
- Manage contractors and general workforce on site.
- Plan works in an efficient manner to ensure programme targets are achieved.
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards.
- Maintain site records/diary.
Our client requires a Site Engineer with:
- Experience in setting-out from drawings, site surveys and as-built drawings
- Engineering Degree/Diploma.
- Good interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills.
- Motivation to deliver on safety, quality & programme.
- An ability to work as part of a team.
- A full UK driving licence.
- £250-£300p/day (dependent on supply of robotic total station)
- Ongoing works with a highly successful Groundworks contractor
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Kelly Evans on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 128947. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.