Abatec Recruitment are proud to be working with a Civil Engineering main contractor on the prestigious Hinkley Point C. We are recruiting four experienced Site Engineers to work on the largest Civil Engineering project in Europe. Successful applicants will have proven experience of working on Civil Engineering schemes which include: highways, RC structures, earthworks or shotcrete.
Abatec will facilitate the necessary onboarding that our client requires. We can offer immediate starts to Engineers who already possess clearance, otherwise security vetting will take between 4-8 weeks.
As Site Engineer you will:
- Be able to read CAD drawings and keep site diaries
- Be responsible for providing and maintaining setting out and dimensional control, to ensure accurate construction of the work
- Be responsible for setting out works constructed within allowable tolerances
- Regularly check the setting out points and benchmarks and checking that all setting out instruments and measuring equipment are delivered to site with a calibration certificate and recorded accordingly
- Ensure the workforce understand setting out information has been identified as suitable for the type of work being carried out
Our client is looking for a Site Engineer:
- Capable in the use of robotic equipment
- With drive, loyalty and the ambition to be part of a this iconic project
- Experience of highways, RC structures, earthworks or shotcrete
- £230 - £270 per day (LTD)
- Ongoing work
- Weekend work
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Kelly Evans on 01278 254425. The reference for this vacancy is 126624. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.