Abatec is working with a highly acclaimed, self delivering main contractor and dependable delivery partner to some of the country’s most distinguished contractors, such as Skanska, Balfour Beatty and Costain. Our client is looking to take a freelance Site Engineer for a 2 month period to work on an interesting civil engineering scheme in Somerset. This project will consist of 278 works, service diversions, footpaths, drainage, fencing, street lighting and surfacing works as well as a large drainage ditch. If you are looking to fill a couple months with some well paid and interesting work with a reputable civil engineering company then please apply now for the chance to join the team.
As Site Engineer you will:
- Schedule daily work programs
- Set out civils elements of access roads including drainage and footpaths using robotic or GPS equipment
- Ensuring sub contractors are working to program and that high standards are maintained, with a focus on quality and safety
- Liaise with Site Manager and Sub-Contractors
Abatec's client is looking for someone with:
- A current CSCS Card
- An understanding of how to use robotic and/or GPS equipment and CAD software
- Experience working within a civil engineering environment
- The ability to set out general access road elements such as kerbs and drainage
- Competitive rate of pay (£240-£280 per day dependant on experience and ownership of engineering equipment)
- Highly reputable company
- Scope for further opportunities within the company once contract is complete.
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Ben Knight on 01934 635 025. The reference for this vacancy is 127266. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.