Abatec is working with a South West based, water bias, civil engineering and M+E company; who are acting as principal contractor on a scheme based near Reading. Abatec's client is looking to recruit a Site Manager/Site Agent for a period of 6 months. The successful candidate will be responsible for making sure that the contract is delivered on time and on budget. The first 3 months will be focused on civil engineering and the second 3 months will be focused on making sure the specialist M+E subcontractor are managed effectively.
As Site Agent you will:
- Have experience of planning and finalising a project, working to budget and to strict deadlines
- Direct and manage specialist sub-contractors
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members
- Ensure health and safety records and standards are maintained
- Complete all relevant health and safety related paperwork including RAMS
Our client is looking for a Site Agent with:
- Diverse working and technical knowledge within the civil engineering industry
- Good health and safety knowledge & SMSTS certificate
- Experience of working on water bias, civil engineering projects
- 6-month contract
- Reputable company
- Highly competitive rates (£250-£275 per day dependant on experience)
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Ben Knight on 01934 635 025. The reference for this vacancy is 128463. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.