Our client is looking for a Setting Out Engineer to add to its existing Surveying team. The post holder will take the lead on setting out for all projects in and around the South West.
This role offers excellent career progression for a Setting Out Engineer to learn and progress within a renowned regional Civil Engineering company with an excellent reputation. Ideally you will have a Construction / Civil Engineering relevant qualification backed up with 6-12 months of experience within a working delivery environment.
Candidates for the Setting Out Engineer role will be expected to:
- Hold a relevant qualification – i.e. HNC / Degree
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of CAD and the ability to set out from drawings
- Have a keen interest in technology within the surveying sector – including GPS controlled equipment, drones and any up to date innovations
The ideal candidate for the Setting Out Engineer role will also have the following:
- Experience working on a ‘live’ delivery site, setting out using industry best practice
- Familiarity with the major equipment suppliers in the industry – Leica or Trimble
- Full UK Driving Licence as the role will require travel to the various client sites
- Ideally located in the South West – or looking to relocate to the area – Swindon, Reading, Bath, Trowbridge or Bristol would all be within easy commuting distance of the sites
Benefits on offer for the Setting Out Engineer role include:
- Competitive Basic salary
- Company vehicle
- Company pension, Healthcare, generous holiday entitlement
- Excellent opportunity to progress within a reputable regional business
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Danny Wheeler on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 127420. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.