Abatec are working with one of the South West's busiest water, utilities and civil engineering contractors to recruit a permanent Senior Site Manager / Project Manager to join their team in the South West region.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a number of schemes up to the value of £5m. This exciting opportunity offers the chance to be part of a nationally recognised framework incorporating a wide portfolio of water based schemes consisting of structures, reservoirs, pumping stations and pipelines as well as associated civils schemes such as road construction and main laying.
Initially this role will take responsibility for delivering a new Sewage Treatment Works whilst overseeing additional capital investment projects in the area.
The company in question offer an extremely competitive salary and excellent company benefits.
If you are an experienced Site Manager with exposure to the above mentioned project types, in particular water treatment, please apply now!
As the Senior Site Manager / Project Manager you will:•
- Be based on site and assist in the successful running of several sites, ensuring the timely delivery of each project, keeping health and safety and budget constraints at the forefront of your mind
- Prepare construction phase H&S plan and submit to CDM co-ordinator to ensure legislation is complied with
- Prepare construction quality plan to achieve clear lines of responsibility
- Prepare monthly progress reports
Abatec's client are looking for a Senior Site Manager / Project Manager with:
- Proven experience working on site in a civil engineering environment within the water sector
- The ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Ability to communicate with a range of different people including General Foremen, Operatives, Quantity Surveyors, Contracts Manager, Designers, sub contractors and members of the public among others
- Relevant tickets (CSCS, SMSTS as a minimum and preferably first aid)
Benefits for the Senior Site Manager / Project Manager:
- Competitve salary
- Company car
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Danny Wheeler on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 127658. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.