Abatec are currently recruiting for a Senior Site Manager to join our client, a South West based, Housing Association who are responsible for building their own developments. You will initially be based on a 130-unit, residential development in Bristol that is set to start in January. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience within the residential sector and ideally some experience within the Housing Association/Social Housing environment.
As Senior Site Manager you will:
- Comply with the company’s build policy and procedures.
- Supervise and co-ordinate staff, sub-contractors, material suppliers and utility providers to ensure an efficient method of building.
- Ensure that production targets are met whilst achieving the highest quality of product and ensuring costs are kept within budget.
- Directly liaise with sales, technical and commercial departments ensuring that up to date records of all site activities are retained.
- Lead, motivate, communicate with, develop, appraise and performance manage staff to ensure they are fully motivated to achieve best performance to meet the company’s needs.
- Ensure best practise to high standards of health, safety, environmental and quality within the site operations under your control, and to deliver a safe project for the client on behalf of the company and the team.
Our client is looking for a Senior Site Manager with:
- Experience within the residential house building industry.
- Good management skills and a track record of delivering good results.
- Good understanding of LABC and NHBC regulations.
- Industry related business qualifications.
- Salary circa £55,000 - £60,000 per annum DOE
- Additional day annual leave on your birthday
- 26 days annual leave per year (plus bank holidays) rising to 29 after 3 years’ service
- Opportunity to earn additional performance related pay
- Company Pension contribution of up to 10%
- Flexible Benefits including health care, gym membership, additional holiday purchase
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Hayley Fisher on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 128479. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.