We are pleased to be working with an NHBC award winning housing developer to recruit a Senior Site Manager. You will be initially working on a high end, bespoke development comprised of 2,3 and 4-bedroom homes ranging from £270,000 - £450,00 in value, this project is in the heart of Somerset. The ideal candidate for this role, will have previously been No.1 site manager on a residential site.
As Senior Site Manager you will:
- Comply with the companies build policy and procedures
- Reviewing and forecasting the latest cost estimates
- Ensure that production targets are met whilst achieving the highest quality of product and ensuring costs are kept within budget.
- Directly liaise with sales, technical and commercial departments ensuring that up to date records of all site activities are retained.
- Ensure best practise to high standards of health, safety, environmental and quality within the site operations under your control, and to deliver a safe project for the client on behalf of the company and the team.
Our client requires a Senior Site Manager with:
- Experience within the house building industry.
- Good management skills and a track record of delivering good results.
- Knowledge of Building Regulations, NHBC and Health and Safety requirements.
- Industry related business qualifications.
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000
- Share save Scheme
- Company car or car allowance
- Private pension
- Private healthcare and cash plan options
- 25 days' annual leave
- Childcare vouchers
- Gym membership discounts
- Retail discounts
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Alex Young on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 128982. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.