Abatec are currently recruiting for a Senior Site Manager to join our client, a national Tier 1 Contractor, to join their Bristol office, covering the Western & Wales patch. The successful candidate will initially start on a £20m, mixed use development in Bristol, due to commence in March 2019. The proposals include a 40,000 square foot office building, a mix of waterside cafés and restaurants with outside terraces overlooking the harbour, as well as workshops and 36 residential units. Future projects will include developments within the leisure, commercial, student accommodation and education sectors, ranging in value from £5-50m.
As Senior Site Manager you will:
- Assist in the provision of a safe, efficient and cost effective service stream on all areas of service delivery ensuring the highest quality of work is provided in the timescales determined by the contract.
- Develop site specific plans with Senior Management and continually review, Implement, monitor and enforce procedures.
- Review method statements and risk assessments to ensure compliance with Kier procedures, arrange and chair pre-start meetings with sub - contractors and attend hand - over meeting with pre-construction team.
- Instigate, control and run projects from contract award to handover within budgetary constraints.
- Manage designated projects to meet company objectives post-contract with an input into pre-contract requirements emphasising customer care and business excellence.
- Discharge Health and Safety responsibilities in accordance with the companies Safety, Health and Environment Management System requirements.
Our client requires a Senior Site Manager with:
- Minimum HNC or equivalent in construction related subject.
- Membership of professional body (e.g. CIOB, RICS etc).
- Membership of the CSCS scheme.
- 5-day SMSTS – CITB.
- First Aid at Work (4 day).
- A good understanding of construction methods and technology including materials.
- A proven proactive knowledge of the management of health, safety and environment.
- An understanding of contract documentation and reporting.
- Salary £50,000 - £57,000 per annum DOE
- Company car or car allowance
- Private medical healthcare
- Matched pension contribution scheme
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Hayley Fisher on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 128654. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.