Abatec are recruiting for a freelance Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a specialist Reinforced Concrete contractor in Bristol. Our client is able to offer a 12-month contract to the successful project-based QS, who will be an integral part of a driven commercial team.
As Senior Quantity Surveyor you will:
- Report into a site based Commercial Lead.
- Be part of a commercial team delivering a £20M package of work.
- Provide post contract duties, including pricing variations, monthly valuations, cost reports and forecasting through to finalising accounts.
Our client requires a Senior Quantity Surveyor with:
- Experience of working for a Civil Engineering contractor, ideally with a reinforced concrete bias.
- A valid CSCS card.
- A degree/HND in Quantity Surveying (or equivalent)
Salary and benefits include:
- £330 - £380 per day
- 12-month contract
- Free parking on site
- Easy access to M4/M5
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Kelly Evans on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 129314. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.