Abatec is assisting a specialist contractor with the recruitment of a freelance Snr Quality Engineer. Our client is involved in a complex and technical project in Bristol, easily accessible from the M5/M4. The role will entail collating information from a number of Quality Engineers and producing NCR’s, compliance audits etc.
For further information on this project please get in touch.
As Senior Quality Engineer you will:
- Have previously worked for a Civil Engineering contractor and have knowledge of reinforced concrete.
- Be responsible for quality compliance procedures, including method statements and inspection test plans.
- Perform regular site inspections and checks, ensuring works are being completed in line with specifications.
- Liaise with the project team, giving updates on works and discussing concerns and strategies.
Our client requires a Quality Engineer with:
- Degree or equivalent in Civil Engineering.
- Ability to read/understand construction drawings.
- Experience of Inspection Test Plans (ITPs) and Non-Conformance Reports (NCRs).
- CSCS card.
- £27 - £30 per hour (12 hour shift)
- Up to 12 month duration
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Kelly Evans on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 129236. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.