Abatec is pleased to be working with a multi-faceted civil engineering main contractor to recruit a Marine bias Senior Site Engineer. The successful candidate will work on a major project in the Plymouth area which is set to run for 12 months +.
As Senior Engineer you will:
- Be an integral part of the Project Team and will be expected to perform tasks as assigned by the Sub Agent and Project Manager.
- Be responsible for the planning, coordination and supervision of direct and subcontract Site Engineers.
- Be required to meet project delivery targets and timescales.
- Produce method statements, risk assessments and write inspection and test plans (ITP’s) for planning and monitoring quality and safety throughout the duration of the project.
- Be required to offer advice and support to colleagues on development needs.
Our client is looking for a Senior Engineer with:
- A background working as a Site Engineer.
- A degree or similar technical qualifications within Civil Engineering.
- Previous experience of working on Marine schemes.
- £310 to £340 per day (dependent on experience)
- Long term contract
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Kelly Evans on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 129506. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.