Abatec is pleased to be working with a principal contractor to assist in the recruitment of 2 Senior Engineers. The successful candidates will work on a project based in the Midlands region on a freelance basis. The contract is open ended and is likely to last up to 18 months.
As a Senior Engineer you will:
- Manage section engineers and have technical input to various sections of the scheme
- Partake in QA, create and review RAMS and all associated health and safety paperwork
- Be an integral part of the project team and will be expected to perform tasks as assigned by the site and project managers
- Be responsible for the planning, coordination and supervision of the labour force, both direct and subcontract
- Be required to meet project delivery targets and timescales
- Be required to offer advice and support to colleagues on development needs
Our client requires a Senior Engineer with:
- A relevant degree or qualification in Civil Engineering
- Previous experience as Section Engineer, Sub Agent or Agent
- Commitment drive and an understanding of engineering principles
- Excellent communication skills
- CSCS as an absolute minimum
Salary and benefits include:
- £320 - £380 per day (dependant on experience)
- A long-term opportunity
- Working for a reputable civil engineering company
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Ben Knight on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 129479. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.