Abatec are recruiting for a Contracts Manager to join our client on a permanent basis. Based from Swansea and covering the South of Wales, our client is a £100m annum turnover regional Civil Engineering business working predominantly in the rail and highways sectors on infrastructure projects ranging from £1-£10m in value.
As the contracts manager you will :
- Manage a team of site agents and project managers
- Ensure that projects are delivered safely, within the programme and to budget
- Meet with clients to ensure issues are resolved effectively
- Assist with tenders and PQQ’s
- Help to grow the business in your region
Our client requires a contracts manager who is :
- Ideally qualified to HND / Degree level in Civil Engineering
- Currently working as a Contracts Manager or Project Manager looking to take the next step
- Equipped with an excellent technical ability with regards to Civil Engineering
- A natural problem solver
- An excellent manager of people with the ability to get the most out of your team
- Competitive basic salary
- Flexible benefit scheme
- Company car or generous car allowance
- Family Healthcare
- Paid Holidays
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Danny Wheeler on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 127415. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.