Our client is a national, tier one contractor who is actively seeking a freelance Section Engineer to work in the Reading area. The project in question is an exciting and challenging project with a value in excess of £800 Million. This long-term contract role will give the successful candidate stability and valuable experience working on a project of this nature.
The successful candidate must have prior experience in the highways sector working with a main contractor.
This is a high profile and challenging project and will undoubtedly be extremely rewarding for the successful candidate - Apply Now!
As a Section Engineer you will:
- Manager the Engineering function on a large section of the project
- Ensure sub-contractors are working to programme and that high standards are maintained, with a focus on quality and safety
- Schedule daily work programmes and maintain a daily site diary
- Attend weekly management team meetings
- Liaise with the Senior Engineer, Site Manager and Sub-Contractors
As a Section Engineer you will have:
- A valid CSCS Card
- Previous experience of working on major highway schemes
- Experience as a Site Engineer in previous roles
- Prior experience working for a main contractor
- Competitive rate of pay (between £300 and £340 per day)
- Long term contract
- Scope for further opportunities within the company once contract is complete
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Ben Knight on 01934 635 025. The reference for this vacancy is 128968. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.