Abatec are currently recruiting for a Project Scheduler for a prominent specialist water sub-contractor based in Somerset. Our client delivers a unique service that has led them to become the leading contractor in their sector; delivering up to 1200 schemes a year. This is a fantastic opportunity to for work a company that really values its employees and has shown continuous growth going from strength to strength year upon year.
As a Project Scheduler you will need:
- The ability to plan and coordinate labour gangs across the UK to meet client needs.
- The ability to thrive under pressure in a fast paced, dynamic and rewarding environment.
- Excellent commination skills and be comfortable engaging with all level’s of client (blue and white collar).
- Good understanding of project milestones and a keen appreciation of the importance of customer service
- Working knowledge of MS Office – main usage (excel, word and project).
- Keen understanding of commercial impact, not essential but is desirable.
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Alex Young on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 129095. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.