Abatec are currently recruiting for a Site Manager to join our client, a regional contractor, within their residential arm. They are looking for a Site Manager with experience in residential house building, typically timber frames to manage and lead on a variety of upcoming developments. Our client prides themselves on developing open and honest working relationships and their heritage and longevity as a local business is testament to the quality of product they produce.
As a Site Manager you will:
- Comply with the company’s build policy and procedures.
- Supervise and co-ordinate staff, sub-contractors, material suppliers and utility providers to ensure an efficient method of building.
- Ensure that production targets are met whilst achieving the highest quality of product and ensuring costs are kept within budget.
- Directly liaise with sales, technical and commercial departments ensuring that up to date records of all site activities are retained.
- Lead, motivate, communicate with, develop, appraise and performance manage staff to ensure they are fully motivated to achieve best performance to meet the company’s needs.
- Ensure best practise to high standards of health, safety, environmental and quality within the site operations under your control, and to deliver a safe project for the client on behalf of the company and the team.
Our client is looking for a Site Manager with:
- Experience within the residential house building industry.
- Good management skills and a track record of delivering good results.
- Good understanding of LABC and NHBC regulations.
- Industry related business qualifications.
- Up to £48,000 per annum
- Pension scheme
- Excellent career progression within the company
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Alex Young on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 129237. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.