Abatec are currently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor to join our client, a family owned and operated, decorating/maintenance construction business with a turnover in excess of £100m. Our client has over 32 nationwide offices although, this role will be based out of the Bristol office with a focus on the painting and decorating side of the business. The ideal candidate will have worked within a similar role, pricing both internal and external painting/decorating contracts.
As a Quantity Surveyor you will:
- Work alongside the current team of surveyors reporting into the Commercial Manager.
- Deliver estimates in a timely, accurate and proficient manner.
- Maintain an excellent level of customer service when on site and liaising with clients.
- Be able to manage busy projects working alongside a mixture of directly employed staff and sub-contractors.
- Divide your time between the office and physically measuring and pricing work on site.
- Oversee, price and financially manage projects.
Our client requires a Quantity Surveyor with:
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Knowledge of painting and maintenance, either through qualification or successful previous projects
- Excellent IT skills
- The ability to work well both in a team and independently on a project
Salary and benefits include:
- Salary circa £40,000 - £43,000 per annum
- Company car or car allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Target driven bonus scheme
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Hayley Fisher on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 129680. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.