Abatec are recruiting for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join a groundworks subcontractor on a freelance basis. Working within a friendly and supportive team, you will be responsible for commercially managing groundworks subcontract packages on new housing developments.
As a Quantity Surveyor you will:
- Maintain accurate records, control and reconcile costs and value, report variances against agreed performance, compliance and finance targets.
- Take control of change management.
- Be involved in a review of current procedures and processes and assist in the implementation of new and revised processes where required.
Our client requires a Quantity Surveyor with:
- Previous experience of working for a regional groundworks’ subcontractor, ideally within the housing market.
- Strong commercial awareness and acumen.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office incl. Excel and Word.
- A valid UK driving licence.
Salary and benefits include:
- £280 - £330 LTD per day (Outside IR35)
- Ongoing contract duration
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Kelly Evans on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 129701. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.