Abatec are recruiting for a Freelance Quantity Surveyor who has experience working within a groundworks subcontract environment. The successful freelance QS will oversee multiple projects based in Bridgwater.
As Quantity Surveyor you will:
- Maintain accurate records, control and reconcile costs and value, report variances against agreed performance, compliance and finance targets.
- Take control of change management.
- Be involved in a review of current procedures and processes and assist in the implementation of new and revised processes where required.
Our client requires a Quantity Surveyor with:
- Previous experience of working for a regional groundwork’s subcontractor.
- Strong commercial awareness and acumen.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office incl. Excel and Word.
- A CSCS card.
- A degree or similar qualification in Quantity Surveying.
Salary and benefits include:
- £350-£400 per day
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact David Hughes on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 129622. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.