Freelance Quantity Surveyor required with a history of working within a groundworks/civil engineering environment. The successful freelance QS will be responsible for multiple subcontract packages with values up to £1.5M. If you are available and interested in ongoing contract work then, please apply now.
As Quantity Surveyor you will:
- Maintain accurate records, control and reconcile costs and value, report variances against agreed performance, compliance and finance targets.
- Take control of change management.
- Be involved in a review of current procedures and processes and assist in the implementation of new and revised processes where required.
- Be required to attend sites within a 1 hour commute of Bristol 2-3 days per week.
Our client requires a Quantity Surveyor with:
- Previous experience of working for a regional groundworks/civil engineering subcontractor.
- Strong commercial awareness and acumen.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office incl. Excel and Word.
- A CSCS card.
- A valid UK driving licence.
Salary and benefits include:
- £300 - £350 per day LTD (PAYE option available)
- Ongoing contract duration
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Kelly Evans on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 129475. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.