Our client, a market leader in their industry, is currently recruiting for a freelance Quantity Surveyor in Newport. We are seeking applications from experienced Quantity Surveyors/Senior Quantity Surveyors with strong highways knowledge and ideally experience of working within Traffic Management. Our client is able to offer up to 2-year duration to the successful post-holder.
As a Quantity Surveyor you:
- Will be responsible for daily management of the commercial admin.
- Produce applications and manage invoicing.
- Chase debts and payments.
- Will price target cost quotations for the end client.
- Be responsible for final account production.
- Report to the Commercial Manager for month end responsibilities.
Our client requires a Quantity Surveyor with:
- A degree (or equivalent) in Quantity Surveying
- Excellent communication skills as you will be liaising with clients
- A thorough understanding of Excel
- A willingness to travel to client’s offices for meetings etc
Salary and benefits include:
- Up to 2-year contract duration
- £320 - £370 per day
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Kelly Evans on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 129324. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.