Abatec are recruiting for a freelance Quantity Surveyor to take commercial responsibility of multiple R&M projects in the Water sector. Based in Bristol, you will have previously worked for a Civil Engineering contractor on an R&M contract. Our client will also consider applications from Senior Quantity Surveyors.
As Quantity Surveyor you will:
- Be responsible for managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Manage subcontractors and produce forecasts/CVR’s and ultimately finalise accounts.
- Have previously worked for a Civil Engineering contractor in the Water industry.
- Have excellent client interfacing skills.
Our client requires a Quantity Surveyor with:
- Experience of working for a Civil Engineering contractor, ideally involved in the Water sector on an R&M contract.
- Degree (or similar) in Quantity Surveying.
- Ability to commercial manage schemes with minimal support.
- CSCS card.
- £330 - £380 p/day (LTD)
- Ongoing contract
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Kelly Evans on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 129254. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.