Abatec is assisting a client with the recruitment of an experienced freelance project-based Quantity Surveyor, who has previously worked on residential/care home scheme in the Bristol area. The contract should commence in September and have a duration of 24 months.
As Quantity Surveyor you will:
- Ensure accurate costing and preparation of budgets for each aspect of site development
- Assist with the procurement and management of subcontract packages
- Maintain budget control throughout development
- Liaise with site personnel and subcontractors in order to maximise productivity
- Evaluate and agree variations and instructions
- Manage cost overruns within tolerance levels
- Share best practices with junior members of staff
Our client is looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor with:
- Previous experience within residential or general contracting
- A degree or similar technical qualification in a relevant subject is preferred
- Good management skills and a track record of delivering good results
- £300/£350 per day LTD
- Duration of 2 years
- Start date in September
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Kelly Evans on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 129133. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.