Abatec are currently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor to join a recent NHBC award-winning housing developer based in Bristol, our client specialises in stunning, market leading 2,3,4 and 5 bed homes.Abatec are currently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor to join a recent NHBC award-winning housing developer based in Bristol, our client specialises in stunning, market leading 2,3,4 and 5 bed homes.
Due to successfully securing 2 landmark new developments, this role has been created within the Commercial team. The successful candidate will ideally have experience managing multiphase housing developments from pre-tender to final accounts.
As a Quantity Surveyor you will:
- Ensure accurate costing and preparation of budgets for each aspect of site development
- Prepare tenders and procure sub-contractors
- Undertake cost comparisons and manage a cost base for use in viabilities
- Maintain budget control throughout development
- Liaise with site personnel and subcontractors in order to maximise productivity
- Be able to manage multiple projects across the Bristol area
Our client is looking for a Quantity Surveyor with:
- Experience within the residential and commercial sectors
- A degree or similar technical qualification in a relevant subject is preferred•Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good IT skills with Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Demonstrable experience in the procurement of construction materials with a wide range of product knowledge
- A high degree of energy and self-motivation with the ability to meet deadlines
Salary: £40,000 to £50,000
Benefits:- Bonus - Company Car/Car allowance: £4600- Pension 7.5%- 25 days holiday (+ bank holidays)- Plus additional benefits
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Alex Young on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 129130 Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.